Created jointly by the ERS and ESRS and supported by other leading European societies that recognise the need for a transitional approach to the management of sleep disorders, this innovative, leading-edge educational programme focuses on sleep breathing disorders but will also provide significant insights into a wide range of related disorders. The Sleep & Breathing Conference 2013 is the largest educational event of its kind in Europe and boasts a highly accomplished European faculty.
List of supporting societies:
- European Association for the Study of Diabetes
- European Association for the Study of Obesity
- European Neurological Society
- European Paediatric Association
- European Psychiatric Association
- European Society of Cardiology
- European Society of Hypertension
- German Sleep Society (DGSM)
Consult the programme (update 3 April 2013)
The 2013 ERS/ESRS Sleep & Breathing Conference Programme has been accredited by the European Board for Accreditation in Pneumology (EBAP).
EBAP and EACCME designate the Sleep and Breathing Conference 2013 as a CME activity for a maximum of 18 European hours of credit.
Recognition of CME credits
EBAP/EACCME credits can be exchanged for their national equivalent by contacting your national CME authority.